Islam is practiced not only from west to east, from Morocco to Indonesia and everywhere in between, but also throughout most of Africa and, more lately, Europe and America. In north-west Scotland, there are groups of Lebanese Muslims and Gaelic-speaking Pakistanis. And Islam is the world’s fastest-growing religion. Because Muslims account for one out of every five persons on the earth, it seems sensible to understand as much as possible about them. Islamic studies is a discipline taught in the west that aims to explain what the Islamic world has accomplished in the past and what the future holds for it. It has a long and illustrious history. In 732, a hundred years after the Prophet Muhammad’s death, the Arab conquests had formed the world’s greatest empire, reaching from central France to the Chinese border. The Islamic faith and Arabic, the language of the Qur’an, bound it together. The stories of the Thousand and One Nights reflect the opulent culture of the ninth-century Abbasid court, whose capital, Baghdad, rivalled Rome. The caliphs established an academy here, the House of Wisdom, that served as a translation centre, producing Arabic versions of Graeco-Roman, Persian, and Indian masterpieces in philosophy, literature, mathematics, astronomy, medicine, and other fields of scientific learning (later produced also in Toledo, Spain). These works, preserved from extinction by the Arabs, made their way to the west, where they were translated into Latin and eventually enabled the Renaissance. In terms of lifestyle, Muslim Spain was centuries ahead of the rest of Europe; its city, Cordoba, had street lights, underground sewage, hot and cold running water, public baths, and other facilities, whilst other European cities were in squalor. The gardens of Spain became a byword for leisure arts thanks to Moorish expertise in irrigation and agriculture.
Islamic Studies Programs Available Online
The networks provide superb planning charts for Online Islamic Studies Courses organized by top-notch Experts for researching significant issues. Experts create syllabus outlines for each subject by utilizing all available materials in order to assist prospective students. The following are some of the most popular Islamic online courses:
Is a term used to describe a religious belief system (Islamic creed)
- The 6 Pillars of Iman
- Tawheed and its types
- Allah’s Right Upon His Slaves
- Tawheed Forms and Benefits
- Requirements for Allah’s Acceptance of Our Actions
- Major Shirk (Polytheism) and Major Shirk Types
- Jihaad, Walaa’, and Hukm
- Minor Shirk
- Seeking Intercession
It has several branches to learn Fiqh in order to acquire a thorough comprehension of Islamic laws. You may also like to learn about the Online Quran Courses.
- A Fiqh Essentials, which comprise the following:
- Al-Hajj and Al-‘Umrah
- As-Salaah (Prayer)
- Az-Zakat (Alms) • Al-Hajj and
- Al-‘Umrah (Fasting)
Learn Hadith online covers the following fundamental branches:
- Hadith Terminologies Principles
- A basic understanding of hadith science.
- Hadith Book Types (Sahih, Musnad, Jami’, Mu’jam, Sunan, Mustadrak, Mustakhraj, and so on.)
- Sharh Arbaeen and Nawawî’s 40 Hadiths
- Mustalah Al-Hadith
- Difference between Sunnah and Hadith
- Practice and Transmission
- Sihah Sitta – The Six Authentic Books of Hadith Learning Quran
Online Islamic courses about The Basic Source of Law, its Revelation and reasons
- Online Tafseer lessons
- Quran recitation
- Quran memorization
- Tajweed in the Quran
Online Islamic classes’ Learning Outcomes
- To provide the next generation with the confidence to meet the challenges of moderation and globalization
- To develop a solid Islamic basis in their brains and hearts, they should learn Fiqh.
- Fiqh is being practiced to help them become decent citizens by teaching them the fundamental Islamic precepts.
- Learning about Islam’s history will help you create a strong affection for the religion.
- To learn and cultivate a love for Allah and His Prophets, as well as to place complete reliance in Allah.
- Learn to live a simple life by following the way of Hazrat Muhammad with the Hadith course (SAW).
- By learning seerah, one can live a peaceful life in society.
As Allah says (interpretation of the meaning), “Say, ‘Are those who know equal to those who do not know?”) In Allah’s eyes, the knowledgeable and the stupid are never the same. (Az-Zumar 39:9, Qur’an) Furthermore, Muslims are encouraged to strive for excellence in all aspects of their lives.” Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) declared, “Indeed, Allah appreciates it anytime any of you does something in the best way”. (At-Tabarani) As a result, earning an MA in Islamic Studies is a fantastic way to put this prophetic phrase into practice. You are cordially invited to join us on this amazing adventure of “Changing the Nation Through Education.”